4×4 Hybrid Matrix
i-flex 4×4 hybrid matrix is based on four 3dB hybrid couplers. The multiband 4×4 high power hybrid Matrix combines 4 input signals into 4 output signals. The signals applied to any of the four input ports will be split equally between the four output ports with minimum dissipative loss. Multiple signals in the same band can also be combined to a common feeder cable, as required in a shared in-building distributed antenna system. The i-flex 4×4 hybrid matrix is manufactured using air dielectric technology and as a result offers maximised isolation with very low intermodulation characteristics over a wider frequency range.
- 698- 2700MHz wide band frequency range.
- Available with DIN 7-16 connector type and N connector type.
- Low insertions loss.
- Low VSWR.
- High level of isolation between ports.
- High power handling.
- Low PIM rating ≤ – 160dBc.
- Used in order to distribute signal power equally at its four output ports in DAS solutions.
- Used in both indoor and outdoor applications in order to ensure signal transmission from BTS to
*4×4 Hybrid matrix is available with Female gender combination in 4.3-10 connector type.
|Order Code||Frequency||Connector Type||PIM|
|517-069||698-2700MHz||300W||DIN 7-16 Female||-160dBc|
|517-087||698-2700MHz||200W||DIN 7-16 Female||-155dBc|
|517-031||698-2700MHz||200W||DIN 7-16 Female||-150dBc|
|517-036||698-2700MHz||100W||DIN 7-16 Female||-150dBc|
|517-041||698-2700MHz||60W||DIN 7-16 Female||-150dBc|