The i-connect CAT 6 Outdoor LAN Cable is a high performance data communication cable, ideal for outdoor applications. It is designed to protect networks from electronic static discharge, reduce system noise, and for improved long distance performance. It contains a bare copper conductor shielded by polyester aluminium foil, which covers 100% of the twisted pair.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Drain wire makes striping the outer sheath easy.
- Designed for optimal support of high-speed data protocols.
- Cable comes with a black polyethylene outer sheath.
- UV resistant.
- Available in shielded and un-shielded cable types.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer sheath.
- Available in S/FTP, SF/UTP, F/UTP and U/UTP.
- Armouring like corrugated steel tape and water blocking tape are also available for external strength.
- Telephony Voice Wiring.
- 10 Base-T.
- 100 Base-T4.
- Complies with EIA/TIA568 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Ideal product for harsh environments with improved rodent protection.
|Order Code||Sheilding type||Standard guage||No. of Pairs||Inner conductor Material||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Filling||Armour||Standard Reel size|
|100-281||U/FTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||None||305m|
|100-283||SF/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||None||305m|
|100-859||F/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||Jelly||None||305m|
|100-860||S/FTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||Jelly||None||305m|
|100-861||U/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||Corrugated steel tape||305m|
|100-862||U/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||Corrugated steel tape + Water Blocking Tape||305m|