The i-connect CAT 6 Shielded Keystone Jacks support toolless termination for easier and quicker installation. They are suitable for mounting in a range of housing from i-connect patch panels to i-connect faceplates at work area. The RJ 45 Jack is shielded with a high quality zinc die cast housing which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination point. Once the conductors of the cables to be terminated are fed into a management cap, the process is completed by snapping the butterfly wings together with minimal but firm pressure.
- 180° termination design.
- Toolless type jack.
- Zinc-alloy shielding complies with industry standard.
- Supports T568 A and B wiring.
- IDC terminating interface makes installation easy.
- High quality die cast housing.
- Compatible with i-connect faceplates and shielded blank patch panels.
- Work area outlet.
- Ethernet: 10BASE-T.
- Fast Ethernet: 100BASE-T.
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-T.
|Order Code||Shuttered||Cable Termination Degree||Termination Type|