E-AD Series Range: 26Ah – 200Ah
The Energen AGM deep cycle battery by i-power is a valve regulated lead-acid battery, in which the electrolyte is absorbed into a fibreglass mat. The internal resistance of the Energen AGM battery is lower than traditional cells; they can handle higher temperatures and self-discharge more slowly compared to other types of batteries. Due to their very low internal resistance the Energen deep cycle AGM battery can fully charge at a lower voltage, and accept a much larger load charge current. AGM batteries can also be discharged ‘deeper’ than conventional AGM batteries without major damage. They only self-discharge at the rate of up to 3% per month, and even after 12 months sitting idle, as long as they have been cared for, they can be recharged and put back into full service without any major damage.
- Low internal resistance.
- Safer then wet batteries (due the hydrogen gas recombination during charging).
- Do not require water and are maintenance free.
- Lower self-discharge rate.
- Longer service life (approx. 2-3 times life expectancy of flooded lead acid)
- Higher resistance to vibration.
- Lower deep discharge failure.
- High quality AGM separator: extends the life cycle and prevents micro short circuit
- Higher bulk charge acceptance rate (which means up to a 15% shorter recharge time and reduced cost than flooded lead acid).
- 30% more cyclic life that the standby AGM batteries.
- Designed for frequent cyclic discharge.
- Do not require special hazardous shipping.
- Can be used in saltwater applications.
- Spill proof and can be mounted in virtually any position (because they are sealed).
- Can be used inside an enclosed area, like the passenger compartment or trunk.
- Greater terminal corrosion resistance.
- Portable power
- Emergency lighting
- Computer backup
- Frequency regulation
- Alarm systems
- Suitable for harsh temperature and unstable grid environments.
|Order-code||Rated Voltage (V)||Description||Rated Capacity @ 25° C (Ah)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Terminal Type|
|20h||10h||L ±1||W±1||H±2||Total H±2|
|910-043||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V5AH||5.2||5||90||70||101||107||1.6||T2|
|910-044||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V7AH||7.3||7||151||65||95||101||21||T2|
|910-045||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V9AH||9.6||9||151||65||95||101||2.1||T2|
|910-046||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V12AH||12.9||12||151||99||95||101||3.3||T2|
|910-047||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V18AH||19||18||181||77||167||167||5.3||T12|
|910-048||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V26AH||27.2||26||165||176||125||125||8.1||T12|
|910-049||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V40AH||42.2||40||198||166||174||179||12.5||T14|
|910-050||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V44AH||46.6||44||198||166||174||179||13.8||T14|
|910-051||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V65AH||67.8||65||350||167||178||178||21.8||T18|
|910-052||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle)Battery 12V80AH||84||80||329||174||214||219||25||T18|
|910-053||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V100AH||106||100||329||174||214||219||30||T18|
|910-054||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V120AH||128||120||407||174||210||233||34.3||T18|
|910-055||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V150AH||154||150||484||171||241||241||44.8||T18|
|910-056||12||VRLA AGM (Deep Cycle) Battery 12V200AH||212||200||522||240||216||222||64||T18|