i-connect FC Simplex Optical Fibre connectors are precision tools, which are known to provide the highest levels of reliability and performance. Each connector has a 2.5mm ceramic ferrule housed in nickel plated brass housing. The range includes single mode and multimode. Regardless of choice of style, each connector is supplied with a 900μm and 3mm strain relief boot suitable for use with pigtail and buffered fibre cables, respectively.
- High quality precision nickel plated brass housing.
- Available in universal connector body.
- Field installable duplex clip.
- Improved side load strength.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss.
- Good repeatability and exchangeability.
- Universal fibre support for OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS2.
- Available in various polishing.
- Fast fibre termination.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Optical communication systems.
|Order Code||Mode||Ferrule Material||Housing Material||Fibre SiZe||Boot||Applicable cable size|
|101-001||SM||Zirconia||Metal||125 µ m||black slotted||3.0mm|
|101-002||SM||Zirconia||Metal||125 µ m||Black||2.0mm|
|101-003||MM||Zirconia||Metal||127 µ m||Black||3.0mm|
|101-004||MM||Zirconia||Metal||127 µ m||Black||2.0mm|
* All above connectors are also available in UPC/APC/PC polishing
** All above connectors are also available in Duplex
*** MPO Connectors are also availabe