The i-connect CAT 6 Shielded Keystone Jack has a tool less termination and RJ45 connector. It is suitable for mounting in a range of housings from i-connect Patch Panels and i-connect face plates, at various work stations. The RJ45 connector itself is housed in a high quality zinc die cast housing which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination points. Once the conductors of the cable to be terminated are fed into a management cap, the process is completed by snapping the ‘butterfly wings’ together with minimal, but firm pressure.
- Available in 90° and 180° termination design.
- Tool less type jacks.
- Zinc-alloy shielding comply with industry standard.
- Available in both T568 A and B wiring.
- IDC terminating interface makes installation easy.
- High quality die cast housing.
- Communication outlet
- Suitable for i-connect Blank Patch Panel
|Order Code||Contact Plating||Cable Termination Degree||Installation||Type|
|Modules / Jacks|
|100-571||50 µ" gold plated||90 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-396||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-572||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||Toolless||Keystone|
* All the modules are also available in customised colors
**Suitable with all types of Shielded Keyconnect / Keystone Patch Panels