i-connect CAT 6A Shielded Keystone Jacks are tool-less termination RJ45 connectors suitable for mounting in range of housings from patch panels and face plates at various work stations. They come in a high quality zinc die cast housing which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination points. Once the conductors of the cable to be terminated are fed into a management cap, the process is completed by snapping the ‘butterfly wings’ together with minimal, but firm pressure. A choice of i-connect Patch Panel frames with either 24 and 48 port density in both black and chrome is available. They are available with 90 ̊ and 180 ̊ IDC points terminating points, with tool and tool-less design.
- 25-year system warranty.
- Easy termination, no punch down tool needed.
- Meet IEEE 802.3 standard and TIA/EIA-568.2-10 Channel performance.
- Suitable for 22 and 24 AWG wire.
- Voice; T1; ISDN.
- According to (IEEE 802.3)10BASE-T.
- According to (IEEE802.5)16Mbps Token Ring.
- According to (IEEE802.12)100VG-AnyLAN.
- According to (IEEE 802.3u)100Base-T Ethernet.
- 155Mbps/622 Mbps 1.2/ 2.4 Gbps ATM.
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet.
- 550 MHz Broadband video.
Order Code Contact Plating Cable Termination Degree Installation Type
100-855 50 µ" gold plated 90 degree With Tools Keystone
100-856 50 µ" gold plated 180 degree With Tools Keystone
100-655 50 µ" gold plated 180 degree Toolless Keystone
* All the modules types are also available in customised colors
** Suitable with all types of Shielded Keyconnect / Keystone Patch Panels