i-connect CAT 6A UTP Keystone Jacks are suitable for mounting in a range of housings from i-connect patch panels to Face Plates at work stations. The jacks are in a high quality ABS plastic housing and metal housing which opens at the rear to reveal the IDC termination points. A choice of patch panel frames with either 24 or 48 port density in both black and chrome is available.
- 25 year system warranty.
- ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition, Amendment 1.1
- Compatible with 22 to 24AWG.
- Universally suitable with i-connect Keystone Patch Panels and i-connect Face Plates.
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit, 10GBase-T, Ethernet applications.
- IDC point at 180˚ to jack.
- Also available in 90 ̊ IDC point.
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet.
- 1000Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet.
- 100Base-Tx Fast Ethernet.
- Analog and digital voice.
|Order Code||Contact Plating||Cable Termination Degree||Installation||Type|
|100-848||50 µ" gold plated||90 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-849||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-671||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||Toolless||Keystone|
* All modules types are also available in customised colors
** Suitable with all types of Keyconnect / Keystone Patch Panels