i-connect CAT 6 Keystone Jacks meet industry standards. They are compact and are therefore a suitable product for high density applications. They are available with 90 and 180 degree termination design and are suitable for 23 to 26 AWG cable, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- i-connect Keystone decreases cross talk.
- Available in T568A/B wiring.
- Suitable for 350 MHz available bandwidth.
- Supports 4.8 Gbps transmission rate.
- Backward compatibility with CAT 5e and CAT 5.
- IDC clip made of phosphor bronze.
- Contact mode of phosphor bronze with 50μ’’ gold plating
- Compatible with all i-connect Keystone Patch Panels and i-connect faceplates.
- Also available in tool less type jack.
- 10Base‐T Ethernet.
- 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet.
- 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet.
- 155 Mbps ATM.
- 622 Mbps ATM.
|Order Code||Contact Plating||Cable Termination Degree||Installation||Type|
|100-392||50 µ" gold plated||90 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-403||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
|100-405||50 µ" gold plated||180 degree||Toolless||Keystone|
* All modules are also available in customised colors
** Suitable with all types of Keyconnect / Keystone Patch Panels