The i-connect CAT 6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) LAN cable takes the performance capabilities of copper infrastructure to new heights. The cables have been designed according to the ISO, EN and TIA standards and deliver reliable, high network performance over a long distance including support of emerging applications such as 10GBase-T, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Each i-connect CAT 6A UTP Cable consists of 4 unshielded twisted pairs which are formed around specifically designed X filler and manufactured from lightweight flexible polyethylene.
The term alien cross talk is given to the transfer of ‘noise’ between adjacent cables which can degrade system performance and data integrity. Therefore, the use of X fillers in i-connect CAT 6A LAN Cables protects against alien crosstalk and results in high network performance.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Specified to 500MHz.
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit, 10GBase-T, Ethernet applications.
- Conventional unshielded construction.
- Compact and robust design.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer sheath.
- Available in CMR CMP, LSZH, PVC jackets.
- Drain wire makes striping the outer sheath easy.
- Available in indoor and outdoor rated jackets.
- 155Mbps/662Mbps/1.2G ATM.
- According to IEEE802.3 100Bease.
- According to IEEE802.3 100Base-T.
- According to IEEE802.3 1000Base-T.
- According to IEEE802.3 10GBase-T.
- VOIP, ISDN.
- Suitable for horizontal cabling.
|Order Code||Standard guage||No. of Pairs||Inner conductor Material||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Standard Reel size|
|100-597||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||PVC||Grey||305m|
|100-602||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||CMR||Grey||305m|
|100-607||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||LSZH||Grey||305m|
*Customised reel sizes, lengths and colors are also available