i-connect CAT 6A unshielded twisted pair (UTP) LAN cables take the performance capabilities of copper infrastructure to new heights. The cables have been designed according to ISO, EN and TIA standards for delivering reliable performance over a long distance. They are optimized to support emerging applications such as 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Each i-connect CAT 6A UTP LAN cable consists of 4 unshielded twisted pairs which are formed around specifically designed X filler that is manufactured from lightweight flexible polyethylene.
- 25-year system warranty.
- Standard bandwidth 500MHz.
- Suitable for 10GBASE-T Ethernet applications.
- Backward-compatible with CAT 6 requirements.
- Available in CMR, LSZH and PVC jackets.
- Outdoor rated jackets.
- 155Mbps / 662Mbps / 1.2G ATM.
- Fast Ethernet 100Base-T.
- According to IEEE802.3 1000Base-T.
- Gigabit Ethernet 10GBase-T.
- Suitable for horizontal cabling.
|Order Code||Standard guage||No. of Pairs||Inner conductor Material||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Standard Reel size|
|100-597||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||PVC||Grey||305m|
|100-602||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||CMR||Grey||305m|
|100-607||23 AWG||04||Solid Copper||LSZH||Grey||305m|
*Customised reel sizes and colours are also available.