i-connect CAT 6A Shielded LAN Cables takes the performance capabilities of copper infrastructure to new levels. The cable meets the ISO/IEC, TIA standards. The cable consists of 4 Pairs in a high quality, strong, aluminium and polyester foil. The foil ensures separation of the pairs resulting in high network performance. The reduced diameter benefits the installer and end user by reducing the size and weight which in turn means that the cables occupy less space in the containment, which in turn, improves airflow.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Available in U/FTP, F/UTP, SF/UTP, S/FTP shielding
- Specified to 500MHz
- Suitable for 10GBASE-T, 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer sheath
- Available in 500 m reels and 305 m boxes.
- Available in CMR, LSZH and PVC jacket.
- Cross filler is used to reduce cross talk.
- Drain wire makes stripping the outer sheath easy.
- Also suitable for outdoor applications.
- VOIP , ISDN
- Token , 100M TP-PDM
- According to IEEE802.3:100Bease;100Base-T 1000Base-T 10GBase-T
|Order Code||Standard guage||Shielding Type||No. of Pairs||Inner conductor Material||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Standard Reel size|
|100-598||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||PVC||Grey||305m|
|100-603||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||CMR||Grey||305m|
|100-608||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||LSZH||Grey||305m|
*Customised reel sizes, lengths and colors are also available