The i-power Outdoor Master OM-1000 is a reliable and rugged outdoor backup power solution, designed for applications where a very high reliable AC supply is required. Protected by an outdoor enclosure, the OM-1000 operates in the most severe weather conditions. With standard wall mounting and floor standing design, the installation for the OM-1000 is quick and easy due to its small compact design and lightweight.
The rackmount UPS with singe phase-in, single phase-out double conversion on-line technology is housed in a double-skinned military grade aluminium construction, providing highest level of equipment protection along with long life and zero maintenance for the cabinet. The rackmount UPS can keep power flowing under adverse circumstances, offering full-time power protection 24/7 with true online double-conversion topology. The N+1 or N+X parallel redundancy feature and the surface mounting technology provides outstanding stability and reliability. The rackmount UPS is available in capacities ranging from 1kVA to 3kVA. The OM-1000 includes 7Ah and 9Ah batteries for standard backup and can be easily customised for long backup solutions. It is available in either 120Vac or 220Vac models, each having automatic 60Hz/50Hz frequency sensing.
- Rugged design – for protection from the environment
- Scalable – power output from 1kVA to 3kVA, with 0.9 output power factor.
- On‐line double conversion – for pure sine wave output.
- Advanced IGBT technology to achieve high overall efficiency up to 90%.
- Digital signal processing control technology to optimise reliability and ensure high performance.
- Wide input voltage (160V-300V) on full load.
- Operating temperatures from -40°C to +60°C without air-conditioning support.
- Smart design with 12U outdoor cabinet.
- 4U spare space provided for load or any supporting devices.
- Smart LCD display, allowing easy monitoring and access of UPS status.
- Extended runtime – to keep you up and running for longer.
- Battery size options – to tailor UPS runtime.
- Maintenance free – to keep running costs to a minimum.
- Silent operation – minimise noise pollution
- Removable fan plates – to simplify servicing
- Intelligent built-in cooling system (temperature sensing)
- Double skin design – a cabinet within a cabinet
- Anti‐graffiti finish – easily remove aerosol and marker graffiti
- Three point locking – secures cabinet against tampering
- Seismic resilience – for reliability in adversity.
- Optional SNMP card available.
- Optional i-power Remote Management System (RMS) available.
- Video security cameras
- Traffic signal lights
- Radio base stations and repeaters
- Tower and obstruction lighting
- Security systems
- Roadway display systems
- Outdoor emergency systems
- Automatic gate control systems
|UPS Structure||Standard Model||External Model||Standard Model||External Model||Standard Model||External Model|
|Structure||Online Single Phase|
|Input Voltage Range||115-300Vac ± 5V|
|Input Frequency Range(Hz)||(46-54) ± 0.5|
|Bypass Voltage||80 Vac*(1 ± 5%)-285 Vac*(1 ± 5%)|
|Output Voltage||208/220/230/240 Vac ± 3% (Inverter Mode)|
|Output Frequency (Hz)||46-54Hz(AC mode) : 50Hz ± 1%(BAT Mode)|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave THD < 3% (Linear Full Load) , Pure Sine Wave THD <8% (None-Linear Full Load)|
|Output Power factor||0.9|
|Inverter Bypass Transfer time||<4ms|
|Mounting||Wall-mounting, Pole-mounting, Floor-mounting|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||600x450x700||600x600x1200|
|IP Rating||IP 55|
|Cooling System||Temperature Sensor Cooling Fan built-in|
|Cable Entry||Bottom sides|
|Environment Monitoring System||Door open/Close, Temperature, Smoke sync. With SNMP(optional)|
|Design||Sunshade design/ Split-level design / front access and maintenance / inner temperature management, fan cooling, air-con cooling, heating module, heating film|
|Space for Load||2U||4U|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free|
|Battery Rated volts||-||36Vdc||-||72Vdc||-||96Vdc|
|Battery Rated Units||12V/7Ahx2pc||-||12V/7Ahx4pc||-||12V/7Ahx16pc||-|
|Charger (A) Max||1||6||1||7||1||7|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
|Protections||Overload, Short-Circuit, Over Temp., Utility Power
Voltage High/low, BAT Voltage High/low
|Communication Port||Rs232 (Std.) ； /SNMP/RS485/ Dry Contact （ Optional Accessory ）|