i-connect CAT 6A Patch Cords provide excellent immunity against cross talk of up to 500MHz. They consist of 4 twisted pairs of 24 AWG and are fitted with colour coded slim line moulded boots, which are suitable for use in high density router and in switches.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Specified to 500MHz.
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit, 10GBase-T, Ethernet application.
- Blade style ‘slim line’ moulded strain.
- Relief boot with clip protector.
- Low smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer sheath.
- Suitable for voice applications.
- Token Ring: 4/16Mbps
- ATM: 155/622Mbps
- Ethernet: 10GBASE-T/10BASE-TX
- Fast Ethernet: 100BASE-TX
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-TX
|Order Code||Standard Guage||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Length|
|100-843||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||1 Metre|
|100-873||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||2 Metre|
|100-874||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||3 Metre|
|100-844||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||5 Metre|
|100-845||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||10 Metre|
* Customized lengths are also available
** All the patch cords are also available with PVC jacket
*** All customized colours are also available