i-connect CAT 6 Patch Cords are manufactured using high quality, unshielded four pair CAT 6 solid bare copper pairs with matching coloured snag-less boots. They complement the CAT 6 copper solution and ensure high performance. The slim and elegant design is convenient for high-density installations. The high performance range of i-connect Patch Cords are terminated with CAT 6 Modular Plug (RJ45). They have been designed for high speed voice and data applications and can be used together with i-connect CAT 6 Cable and accessories.
- Includes 8-position unscreened modular plug (RJ45).
- Suitable for CAT 6 channels.
- ISDN: basic and primary access.
- Voice applications.
- Token Ring: 4/16/100 Mbps.
- ATM: 25/52/155 Mbps; 1.2 Gbps.
- Ethernet: 10BASE-T.
- Fast Ethernet: 100BASE-TX/T2/T4.
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-T.
- Broadband video.
|Order Code||Standard Guage||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Length|
|100-680||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||1 Metre|
|100-682||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||5 Metre|
|100-684||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||10 Metre|
|100-838||24 AWG||LSZH||Grey||20 Metre|
* Customised lengths and patch cords are also available
** All the patch cords are also available with PVC jacket