The 24 and 48 Port i-connect CAT 6A Keystone Patch Panels deliver a high density offering with the benefit of a single and double row of keystone jacks. The single row of jacks in the i-connect CAT 6A shielded Patch Panels means that the installation is straightforward and allows an individual jack to be removed if required. The use of 1U and 2U panels ensures that the jacks are all aligned the correct way up.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Accommodate i-connect Shielded Cat 6A STP/FTP Connectors.
- Designed to minimise the alien crosstalk for 10G applications.
- Include rear cable management to facilitate proper bend radius of cable.
- Compatible with 19’’ standard distribution racks.
- Pre-installed grounding studs for quick installation.
- Termination accepts 22 and 24 AWG solid wires.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet supportive.
- Mount to any standard 19″ rack or cabinet.
- Ideal to work between horizontal subsystems and equipment subsystems.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Type||Modular connector|
|100-674||24||1U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||loaded|
|100-854||48||2U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||loaded|
* All the blank patch panels are suitable for installation of Cat6 & Cat6A Modules/Jacks
* All the blank patch panels are compatible with Cat6 & Cat6A Shielded Keystone Modules