i-connect CAT 6 Patch panels have superior quality and strong physical structure in order to ensure smooth connections. Each patch panel is preloaded and equipped with IDC termination PCB assemblies available in 568A or 568B colour coding. The patch panels provide a flexible, versatile and high density termination solution for telecom and datacenters. i-connect patch panels are available in 24 and 48 port versions to accommodate installation requirements. Each patch panel provides number and label space for each port. Installation can be further enhanced by using rear cable management tray which is attached quickly and easily to the panel without the need for fixings, making i-connect patch panel installation quick and easy.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Numbered ports with available labeling.
- Integral rear cable management.
- Available in 24 and 48 port versions.
- Rugged steel construction with rolled edges.
- Cable ties to secure the clamping of the incoming cables on rear cable manager.
- Meets CAT 6 TIA/EIA-568-B.2 specifications.
- Available in blank version to be loaded with modular keystone jacks.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Panel Type||Port Type|
* All blank patch panels are compatible with CAT 6 and CAT 6A unshielded keystone jacks.