i-connect CAT 6 Patch Panels are high performance, all metal and preloaded. Each patch panel is each equipped with IDC terminated PCB assemblies in either 568A or 568B pinouts. The patch panels provide a flexible, versatile and high density termination solution for telecom and datacentres. They are available in 24 and 48 port versions to accommodate installation requirements. Each patch panel has a screen printed label above each port indicating its field position. Installation can be further enhanced by using the rear cable management tray which is attached quickly and easily to the panel without the need for fixings.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Includes cage nuts and 1-96 labels.
- Integral rear cable management.
- Available in 24 and 48 position CAT 5e and CAT 6 Patch Panels.
- Rugged steel construction with rolled edges.
- Multiple cable tie of various locations.
- Meets CAT 6 TIA/EIA-568-B.2 specifications.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectivity.
- Data applications.
- T1/DDS TDM connectivity and patching.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Type||Modular connector|
|100-333||12||1U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type|
|100-356||24||1U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type|
|100-337||48||2U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type|
|100-340||16||1U||Blank patch panel||Keystone type|
|100-342||24||1U||Blank patch panel||Keystone type|
* All the blank patch panels are compatible with Cat6 & Cat6A Un-shielded Keystone Modules