i-connect CAT 6 Patch Panel are designed to maximize signal integrity and performance throughout the Gigabit Ethernet range.
i-connect offers a blank Patch Panel in which i-connect Keystone Jacks can be snapped in for better and optimum performance.
- Corrosion resistant sheets.
- Fire-retardant, high impact plastic.
- IDC contact material (phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel)
- Sturdy aluminium plate around i-connect RJ 45 Jacks.
- Termination accepts 24 and 26 AWG solid wires.
- Available in 12, 24 and 48 ports.
- Meet ANSI /TIA/EIA 568B.2, CAT 6.
- Mount to any standard 19″ rack or cabinet.
- Patch panels are ideal to work between horizontal subsystems and equipment subsystems.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Type||Modular connector|
|100-359||24||1U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||loaded|
|100-570||48||2U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||loaded|
|100-343||24||1U||Blank patch panel||Keystone type|
* All the blank patch panels are suitable for installation of Cat6 & Cat6A Modules/Jacks
* All the blank patch panels are compatible with Cat6 & Cat6A Shielded Keystone Modules