Subscription Channel (SC) connectors have a locking mechanism which gives an audible click when pushed in or pulled out. This push-pull design prevents rotational misalignment. The SC connectors incorporate a curved polished ferrule end face that greatly reduces back reflection compared to a ferrule with a flat end face. Each connector has a 2.5mm ceramic ferrule housed in a colour coded polymer frame.
The SC Simplex design connector enables conversion to a duplex style connector, by the use of a simple jointing clip, which is snapped into place over two simplex housings to create either a straight through or cross over cable. The range includes single mode (blue housing), and multimode (beige housing). Each connector is supplied with a 900μm and 3mm strain relief boot suitable to be used with a pigtail and buffered fibre cables.
- Available in Multimode and Single Mode (Telcordia GR-326 tested and TIA/EIA 568-B.3 qualified).
- Available in universal connector body.
- Exceptional side load strength.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss.
- Good repeatability and exchangeability.
- Plastic housing.
- Better universal fibre support for OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 as well as OS2.
- Simple assembly for fast and easy installation.
- Optical communication systems.
|Order Code||Mode||Ferrule Material||Housing Material||Fibre SiZe||Boot||Applicable cable size|
|101-007||SM||Zirconia||Plastic||125 µ m||Blue||3.0mm|
|101-008||MM||Zirconia||Plastic||127 µ m||Beige||2.0mm|
* All above connectors are also available in UPC/APC/PC polishing
** All above connectors are also available in Duplex
*** MPO Connectors are also availabe