Single Phase (1-50kVA)
The i-power single phase AVR-1001 static voltage regulator features continuous seamless correction of voltage, surges, spikes, sags & brown-outs. The AVR-1001 offers wide range voltage stabiliser, used to cope with input voltage down to 88V, and output voltage regulated to rated 220V without de-rating the input power. The AVR-1001 is designed to be compact and light in weight, assisting in tight regulation of power quality, without switching the active power path. This series is ideal for real-time voltage control, along with the benefits of excellent inbuilt surge voltage protection and electrical noise control circuits, thereby making it cost effective and highly reliable.
- Extremely wide voltage regulation range 88-264Vac (L-N), option for customisation is available.
- 1kVA-50kVA single phase, rated voltage can be customised.
- Individual regulation of each phase for unbalance load.
- Unique small dimension.
- Reliable and quiet servo motors.
- Wheels mounted for easy installation.
- Overvoltage and under voltage cut off delay.
- Sine wave output (regardless of input waveform).
- High Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF).
- Bypass switch available for easy maintenance.
- Auto power-on function on request.
- Voltage correction rate 1000V/sec.
- Household appliances
|System Voltage||Nominal system voltage 380/220 V, or other rated voltage|
|Input Voltage||88-290V, Can be customizable as per requirement|
|Voltage Regulation Mode||Independent phase regulation|
|Insulation Class||H Class|
|Regulation Accuracy||±2.5% (adjustable, 1-5 %)|
|Cooling Type||Natural Air(AN)/Forced Air(AF)|
|Undervoltage Protect||Cut off 242 V (adjustable), delay 4 -7 s|
|Overvoltage Protect||Cut off 176 V (adjustable), delay 4 -7 s|
|Operational Temperature||-20 C to +45 C|
|Protection Class||Ingress protection IP20 (outdoor version customization)|
|Electrical Safety||CE equivalent|