Single Phase (10-100kVA)
Excessive voltage variations are highly dangerous for the sophisticated electrical and electronic equipment such as medical equipment, computers, communication equipment and systems, process controllers. The equipment requires a specified constant stabilised voltage source for their desired optimum operation. The smallest of variation in the input voltage affects the performance of the equipment to a considerable extent, whereas the large variations in the input voltage are highly dangerous.
The i-power AVR-1000 is a single phase servo controlled automatic voltage regulator which provides complete protection to the sophisticated equipment against the large input voltage variations. The AVR-1000 monitors, corrects and maintains the desired specified output voltage by adding or subtracting the required amount of voltage to and from the input voltage. The AVR-1000 uses a magnetic core with a motorised servo mechanism to regulate the voltage. The servomechanism is the one responsible in switching connections in order to maintain the acceptable voltage.
- Servo motor controlled technology.
- Fast response for fluctuations.
- Reliable stabilization for secure energy.
- Short circuit protection.
- Ability to work with non-linear loads.
- Manual bypass switch.
- Wide input voltage range version.
- Electro-mechanic (breaker module) high-low voltage protection.
- Output isolation transformer.
- Digital display option.
- High Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF).
- Start-up delay to prevent over current inrush.
- Reliable and quiet servo motors.
- Available in capacities from 10kVA to 100kVA.
|Input Voltage||Single phase 220V±20%|
|Output Voltage||Single phase 220V±1-5%,|
|Insulation Class||H class|
|Method of Voltage Regulation||Regulation transformer with servomotor|
|Insulated Strength||Single phase: 2000V/1min without puncture|
|Efficiency||>97% on full load|
|Overload Rating||Withstand 200% overload in short time|