The i-power SNMP adaptor/card is a monitoring and managing system designed for net manager card. The SNMP card functions as an SNMP agent and allows UPS management through a LAN (Local Area Network); the accessory supports all the main network protocols (SNMP, TCP/IP, HTTP and so on) and is compatible with Ethernet 10/100Mbps IPv4/6 networks. This means that one industry standard management tool can be used to monitor and control all UPS systems from one central location, and power management can now be integrated into the existing network or building management strategy. Alarms (‘traps’) can be configured to ensure automatic notification of events such as low battery, power outage or overload. Management Input Base (MIB) are included with the product for integration into your system management software.
- Meets all international monitoring standards and communication protocols.
- Monitoring system contains self-evaluation, diagnosis and alarm functions.
- Designed for long-run UPS systems.
- High MTBF (Mean-Time-Between-Failures).
- Full isolation between monitoring system and devices.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Provides a serial port for UPS monitoring.
- Data and event logging capabilities for historical monitoring.
- 10/100 Mbps connection speed.
- Use of DHCP / BOOTP or manual configuration for the TCP/IP network settings
- SNMP Agent.
- Web server.
- Console interface.
- UPS status / alarms / readings, event logging over different interfaces.
- Digital outputs (open-collector outputs for relay drive) – 1-ph plug-in version only.
- SNMP Traps and E-mail notification upon UPS event.
- Advanced security features.