i-connect ST connectors are manufactured to the industry standard design. These connectors feature bayonet-style housing and a long spring-loaded ferrule to hold the fibre in its place. The connectors are suitable for fibre optic backbone and horizontal applications for high speed data transmission. The connectors are available in both multimode and single mode version.
The multimode connectors offer a cost effective, easy to terminate solution for horizontal applications, whereas the single mode connectors offer exceptional data transmission capabilities for high speed backbone applications.
- High quality precision ceramic ferrule.
- High quality precision nickel plated brass housing.
- ST style compatible bayonet coupling.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss.
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability.
- Metal housing.
- Universal fibre support for OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS2.
- Available in various polishing.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Optical communication systems.
|Order Code||Mode||Ferrule Material||Housing Material||Fibre SiZe||Boot||Applicable cable size|
|101-011||SM||Zirconia||Metal||125 µ m||Yellow||3.0mm|
|101-012||MM||Zirconia||Metal||127 µ m||Black||2.0mm|
* All above connectors are also available in UPC/APC/PC polishing
** All above connectors are also available in Duplex
*** MPO Connectors are also availabe