The i-power T-4204 inverter is a full digital DSP control 48Vdc equipment designed for use in telecommunications applications where a very reliable AC supply is required. The high efficiency and compact size makes the T-4204 inverter an outstanding solution for powering all types of critical AC equipment. By incorporating a 220/230/240Vac input, as well as the 48Vdc input, the T-4204 inverter closes the gap between the traditional UPS and conventional inverter solutions. The outstanding design provides clean, regulated and continuous AC power to critical loads with the same N+X reliability as traditional DC power systems. The T-4204 inverter ensures a seamless transfer between AC and DC inputs, providing zero transfer and eliminating the need for a static transfer switch. It achieves hi-quality pure sinewave power supply with 19” 2U rackmount structure, making it an ideal selection for telecom industry.
- Pure sine wave output.
- Full digital DSP technology to reduce harmonic distortion.
- Wide DC input range.
- Input isolation design, prevents inverter interferences to get into the input devices.
- Sensitive peak current protection circuit design to protect system from damages due to short-circuit, cold load impact.
- DC input reverse connection protection function to prevent any damage or loss due to DC misconnection of anode and cathode.
- Fifth generation IGBT technology to achieve high inverter efficiency up to 90%.
- Single phase-in/single phase-out double conversion design.
- Inverter allows cutting DC inverter output during operation and turning to main power supply without power supply disruption.
- AC starts function, used to start the system on DC power failure.
- LCD+LED display to illustrate UPS operations.
- Intelligent fan control and fan failure alarm function.
- Internal temperature monitoring and protection functions.
- Optional SNMP card available.
- Optional i-power Remote Management System (RMS) available.
- Satellite communication
- Personal computers
- Office automation equipment
|Rated Input Voltage Range||380Vac+N+W, 3-Phase|
|Rated Input Current||285-475 Vac|
|Turn Off Voltage Range||45-65Hz|
|Start Up Voltage Range||0.99|
|Psophometrically noise||Anti-psophometrically noise related to wide-band noise |
current ＜ 10%
|Anti-psophometrically noise related to phone weighted noise current ＜ 1%|
|Overall Efficiency (AC-AC)||>87%|
|Output Voltage Regulation||220Vac±1% （ Static Load ） 220Vac±2% （ 50-0% Sudden Change ） 220Vac±3% （ 100-0% Sudden Change ）|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Distortion||<1% （ Linear Full Load ）， <3%(None-Linear Full Load)|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine wave|
|Overload||> 125%: More than 10 min; > 150% More than 10sec
＞170%: more than 200ms
|Voltage Range||Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free|
|Working Temperature( ° C)||0-40|
|Protections||Overload, Short-Circuit, Over Temp, Utility Power
Voltage High/low, BAT Voltage High/low
|Display||LCD Display +LED Indicators.|
|Alarm||Utility Power Fault, BAT Voltage Low,
|Communication Port||Rs232/SNMP/485/ Dry Contact (Optional Accessory)|
|Remote Monitoring Software||Multi-functional Monitoring System, Online and BAT Mode Status,
BAT Fault, Remote Control
|RJ45||Network/FAX/Modem Surge Protection|
|Size (RM D*W*H)||430×450×88mm/2U|
|Net Weight (kg)||12.5||14.5||15.5|