The i-power T-6002 is a true double conversion modular structure online UPS system which guarantees consistent and quality electrical power to protect your mission critical applications such as small to medium datacentres, medical devices and telecommunication facilities. The
T-6002 offers parallel redundant features which can replace the 1+1 parallel UPS system with total harmonic distortion THDI ≤5%, output power factor 0.8, and overall efficiency AC-AC up to 94%, reducing the consumption of energy and the total cost of ownership.
The T-6002 is known for its high reliability, user friendly interface and remote-control system, ideal for medium to large data centres, precision equipment and telecom industry.
- Parallel redundancy module technology to increase system reliability.
- Online Hot-Swap feature to reduce system maintenance cost.
- Mean-Time-Between-Failures (MTBF) is 1.5 times longer than traditional UPS systems.
- Designed with disk array concept and system modular redundancy.
- Two-way information monitoring and self-diagnostic functions with intelligent monitoring software.
- Advanced PFC circuit design.
- Superior parallel ability, increasing the reliability of the UPS.
- Low THDI ≤5% & high input power factor 0.99.
- Integrates advanced power multi capacities and phase technology.
- Optional i-power Remote Management System (RMS) available.
- Optional SNMP card.
- Small and medium critical load applications
- Communication equipment
- Precision instruments.
|Power Module||20KVA/16KW : Order code (900-353)|
|Input Voltage||380Vac+N+W, 3 Phase|
|Input Voltage Range||380Vac+15% -25%（304-478Vac)|
|Input Frequency Range||50Hz±5%|
|Input Current (A)||20KVA:N×3×15A, Starting without surge current|
|Output Voltage||Line Voltage: 380×（1±1%）AC or Phase Voltage: 220×（1±1%）AC|
|Output Frequency||50Hz±0.1% (BAT Mode)
when input or bypass frequency in more than ±8% or under BAT Mode
|Distortion||<2%（Linear Full Load），<3%（Non-Linear Full Load）|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Overload||110%: More than 10 mins;|
|> 125%: More than 1 min;
> 150%: 30 ms transfer to bypass;
|Static Bypass Transfer Time||0ms|
|Manual Maintenance Bypass||Available|
|Type||Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free|
|Rated Volts/Units (Vdc)||±360Vdc（±30 Units）|
|BAT Low||Shutdown protection|
|Module Size (W*D*H)||440*590**131/3U|
|Cabinet Size (W*D*H)||30U Cabinet：600×800×1516|
|Module Net Weight (kg)||22|
|Cabinet Net Weight (kg)||80|
|Working Temperature( ⁰C)||0-40|
|Protections||Overload, Shor t-Circuit, Over Temp., Utility Power Voltage High/low, BAT Voltage High/low
Voltage High/low, BAT Voltage High/low
|Display||7 Inch LCD Color Touch Screen（multi-language with all kinds of messages）+LED|
|Cooling System||Intelligent speed control cooling fan|
|Communication Port||Rs232/SNMP/485/ Dry Contact (Optional Accessory)|
|Remote Monitoring Software||Multi-functional Monitoring System, Online and BAT Mode Status,
BAT Fault, Remote Control