Voice Patch Panels
i-connect 19” rack mounted RJ45 ISDN/Telephone patch panels are available in 1U 25 and 50 port, to ensure maximum utilisation of cabinet space. All panels are supplied with a central and side cable anchor and dual earthing points. All outlets are numerically identified and each panel is supplied with wiring label, cable ties, panel mounting, pair manager and earth lead.
The i-connect rack mounted patch panels ensure that analogue, digital and ISDN voice systems will have easy migration into structured cabling. These patch panels are ideally in horizontal or backbone cable distribution planes.
- Constructed from mild steel with a black finish.
- Perforated cable strain relief for multi-pair cables.
- Earth bonding kit included.
- 19” rack mountable including fixing kit.
- Available with 25 port or 50 port.
- 90- degree angled.
- 110 compatible IDC connectors.
- Termination accepts 22-26 AWG solid wires.
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A/B category 3 requirements.
- Meets TIA/EIA TSB-40.
- Meets ISO/IEC generic cabling standards 11801.
- Ports numbered on front and rear.
- Analogue and Digital voice systems
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size|