Wall Mount ODFs
i-connect Wall Mount ODFs are designed for high-density, secure terminations. The single and two door design ensures that the terminations and the patching are safe. The boxes have 20mm knockouts and pre-drilled fixing holes.
The wall mounted ODFs provide a cost effective and secure method of terminating fibres, where standard 19″ cabinets and patch panels are not suitable. Each unit is supplied completely unloaded – all that is needed are the required adaptors and cable management tray. The cabinet is composed of two parts- one links with i-connect cables for fusion connection between i-connect optical cables and i-connect pigtails, and the other links with i-connect patch cords.
- Includes Splice tray holder kit.
- Reversible cable strain relief bracket.
- Recessed, easy-to-use door latches.
- Easy termination and re-entry.
- Can be used with pre-terminated systems.
- Available in 6-96 adaptors for FC/SC/ST/LC.
- Lockable single and double door.
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Analog/Digital Passive Optical Networks (PON).
- Suitable for Outdoor and indoor wall mounting.
- Suitable for campus backbone applications.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Adaptor||Mode of communication||Mode|
* Optical adaptors LC, SC,FC,ST with polsihing UPC and APC are also available
**Duplex adaptors are also available
***Multimode adaptors are also available