i-connect CAT 6 Patch Panels are designed to maximise signal integrity and performance throughout the Gigabit Ethernet range.
Additionally i-connect offers a blank patch panel in which i-connect Keystone Jacks can be snapped in for better and optimum performance.
- Corrosion resistant sheets.
- Fire-retardant, high impact plastic.
- IDC contact material (phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel).
- Sturdy aluminium plate around i-connect RJ 45 Jacks.
- Termination accepts 24 and 26 AWG solid wires.
- Available in 12, 24 and 48 ports.
- Meet ANSI /TIA/EIA 568B.2, CAT 6.
- Mount to any standard 19″ rack or cabinet.
- Enterprise Networks.
- Patch Panels are ideal to work between horizontal subsystems and equipment subsystems.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Panel Type||Port Type|
* All Blank Patch Panels are compatible with CAT 6 and CAT 6A shielded keystone Jacks.