Outdoor LAN Cables
The i-connect CAT 6 Outdoor LAN Cable is high performance data communication cable, ideal for outdoor applications. Shielded version is designed to protect networks from electronic interference and noise for improved performance\ over the full length of the cable. Shielded version contains a bare copper, shielding is achieved via polyester and aluminum foil which covers 100% of the twisted pairs.
- 25 year system warranty.
- Lightweight, compact design.
- Drain wire for earthing.
- Designed for optimal support of high-speed data protocols.
- Black polyethylene outer sheath.
- UV resistant.
- Available in shielded and unshielded versions.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) outer sheath.
- Available in S/FTP, SF/UTP, F/UTP and UTP.
- Water blocking tape and armouring of corrugated steel tape is also available for external strength.
- Data and voice outdoor cabling.
- Ethernet: 10BASE-T.
- Fast Ethernet: 100BASE-T.
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-T.
- Complies with EIA/TIA568 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Ideal product for harsh environments with improved rodent protection.
|Order Code||Sheilding type||Standard guage||No. of Pairs||Conductor Material||Jacket Material||Colour||Filling||Armour||Standard Reel size|
|100-281||U/FTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||None||305m|
|100-283||SF/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||None||305m|
|100-859||F/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||Jelly||None||305m|
|100-860||S/FTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||Jelly||None||305m|
|100-861||U/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||Corrugated steel tape||305m|
|100-862||U/UTP||23 AWG||4||Solid Copper||HDPE||Black||None||Corrugated steel tape + Water Blocking Material||305m|