i-connect CRK1 Series Category 6 Unshielded Keystone Jack is an excellent installation-friendly solution thanks to its compact and toolless design which facilitates the cable termination by reducing the time and tools needed. The keystone design makes it suitable for mounting in a range of i-connect faceplates and blank patch panels. Each jack is manufactured and fully compliant with ISO/IEC 11801 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 standards to guarantee the transmission performance for high-speed applications such as Gigabit Ethernet.
- Compact toolless design for easy and quick termination.
- Suitable for cables with solid conductor diameter from 22AWG to 24AWG.
- Optimal 50µ” gold-plated contacts for reliable signal transmission.
- Universal mounting in all keystone style products.
- Compatible with i-connect faceplates and blank patch panels.
- Optional version with shutter as a cover against ingress of dust.
- Durability of 750 mating cycles minimum.
- Colour coded for T568A or T568B wiring standards.
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- Fast Ethernet IEEE 802.3 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4
- Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) IEEE 802.3at
|Order Code||Shuttered||Termination Degree||Termination Type|
|CRK1U60NWT||Without Shutter||180 degree||Keystone|
|CRK1U60DWT||Without Shutter||180 degree||Keystone|