i-connect CAT 6 Keystone Jack is designed and manufactured as per industry standards. It is compact and is therefore a suitable product for high density applications. I-connect keystone jack is available with 90 and 180 degree termination design and is compatible with 23 to 26 AWG cable, ensuring high performance and reliability.
- Design decreases cross talk.
- Available in T568A/ wiring.
- Backward compatibility with Cat 5e and CAT 5.
- Supports 4.8 Gbps transmission rate.
- IDC clip made of phosphor bronze.
- Contact made of phosphor bronze with 50μ” gold plating
- Compatible with all i-connect Keystone Patch Panels and i-connect faceplates.
- Also available in tool less type jack.
- 10Base‐T Ethernet.
- 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet.
- 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet.
- 155 Mbps ATM.
|Order Code||Shuttered||Termination Degree||Installation||Termination Type|
|100-392||No||90 degree||Punch Down||Keystone|
|100-403||No||180 degree||Punch Down||Keystone|