Diplexer & Twin Diplexer
i-flex offers a wide range of diplexers and twin diplexers that are designed specifically as a compact solution to allow the co-sitting of two different frequency bands on to one common output for diplexer and two outputs for twin diplexers. The diplexers by i-flex are known to provide low insertion loss and exceptional intermodulation performance, resulting in a highly reliable product. The i-flex diplexers are available in a variety of configurations, i-flex diplexers product line support various generations such as GSM, DCS, UMTS, WCDMA, WiMAX & LTE.
- DIN 7-16 connector type and N connector type are available.
- Low insertion loss.
- High level of isolation between ports.
- Low VSWR.
- Low PIM rating ≤ -160dBc.
- Used in order to accommodate multi-services provided by the operators between 380-960MHz
- Used in both indoor and outdoor applications in order to ensure signal transmission from BTS to
*All diplexer and twin diplexer are available with Female gender combination in 4.3-10 connector type
|517-065||380-960/1710-2700MHz (DC bypass on all ports)||500W||DIN 7-16 Female||-160dBc|
|517-066||380-960/1710-2700MHz||500W||DIN 7-16 Female||-160dBc|
|517-077||806-960/1710-2170MHz||300W||DIN 7-16 Female||-155dBc|
|517-032||806-960/1710-2170MHz||300W||DIN 7-16 Female||-150dBc|
|517-067||380-960/1710-2700MHz (DC bypass on all ports)||500W||DIN 7-16 Female||-160dBc|
|517-068||380-960/1710-2700MHz||500W||DIN 7-16 Female||-160dBc|