i-connect CAT 6A Shielded Keystone Jacks are toolless termination type, suitable for mounting in a range of housing from patch panels to faceplates at work area. They come in a high quality zinc die cast housing which opens at the rear in a butterfly manner to reveal the IDC termination point. Once the conductors of the cables are fed into a management cap, the process is completed by snapping the butterfly wings together with minimal but firm pressure. i-connect keystone jacks are available with 180 degree IDC termination points of toolless design.
- 25-year system warranty.
- Easy and quick termination, no punch down and tool needed.
- Meet IEEE 802.3 standard and TIA/EIA-568.2-10 channel performance.
- Compatible with 22 to 24 AWG solid wires.
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet.
- 1000Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet.
- 100Base-Tx Fast Ethernet.
Order Code Shuttered Cable Termination Degree Installation Type
100-655 No 180 degree Toolless Keystone
100-1049 No 180 degree Toolless Keystone