i-connect CAT 6A UTP keystone jacks are suitable for mounting in a range of housings from i-connect patch panels to faceplates, at work stations. The jacks are in a high quality ABS plastic housing which opens at the rear to reveal the IDC termination points.
- 25-year system warranty.
- ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition, Amendment 1.1.
- Compatible with 22 to 24AWG.
- Universally suitable with i-connect keystone patch panels and faceplates.
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- IDC point at 180 termination degree to jack.
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet.
- 1000Base-Tx Gigabit Ethernet.
- 100Base-Tx Fast Ethernet.
- Analog and digital voice.
|Order Code||Shuttered||Cable Termination Degree||Installation||Termination Type|
|100-849||No||180 degree||With Tools||Keystone|
* All keystone jack types are also available in customised colours.
** Suitable with all types of keyconnect / keystone patch panels.