i-connect CAT 6A shielded LAN cable takes the performance capabilities of copper infrastructure to new levels. The cable meets the ISO/IEC, TIA standards and consists of 4 pairs with different types of foil shielding to ensure high network performance. As compared to unshielded versions, the reduced diameter of shielded cables occupy less space in pathways.
- 25-year system warranty.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Available in U/FTP, F/UTP, F/FTP, S/FTP shielding.
- Specified to 500MHz.
- Suitable for 10GBASE-T Ethernet applications.
- Available in 500m reels and 305m reels.
- Available in CMR, LSZH and PVC jacket.
- Cross filler is used to reduce cross talk for F/UTP and SF/UTP versions.
- Drain wire for earthing.
- Outdoor versions with HDPE jackets are also available.
- Data Centre horizontal cabling.
- 155Mbps/ 662Mbps/ 1.2G ATM.
- Fast Ethernet 100Base-T.
- According to IEEE802.3 1000Base-T.
- Gigabit Ethernet 10GBase-T.
- Suitable for horizontal cabling.
|Order Code||Standard guage||Shielding Type||No. of Pairs||Inner conductor Material||Outer Jacket Material||Colour||Standard Reel size|
|100-598||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||PVC||Grey||305m|
|100-603||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||CMR||Grey||305m|
|100-608||23 AWG||U/FTP||04||Solid Copper||LSZH||Grey||305m|
*Customised reel sizes and colours are also available.