The 24 and 48 port i-connect CAT 6A shielded keystone patch panels deliver a high density offering with the benefit of a benefit of single or double row respectively of keystone jacks. The modular patch panel allows jacks to be installed or maintained individually if required. The use of 1U and 2U panels ensure that the jacks are all aligned the correct way up.
- 25-year system warranty.
- Blank patch panels can accommodate i-connect shielded CAT 6A keystone jacks.
- Designed to minimise the Alien crosstalk (AXT) for 10G applications.
- Includes rear cable management to facilitate proper bend radius of cable.
- Compatible with 19” standard distribution racks.
- Pre-installed grounding studs for quick earthing.
- Modular keystone jacks accept 22 or 24 AWG solid wires.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Data centers.
- According to IEEE802.3 1000BASE-T.
- Gigabit Ethernet 10GBase-T.
- Suitable for horizontal cabling.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Rack Unit Size||Type||Modular connector||Panel Type|
|100-343||24||1U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||Unloaded|
|100-854||48||2U||19" Rack mount||Keystone type||Unloaded|