Rack Mount ODFs
i-connect Rack Mount ODF’s are based on sliding drawer ‘tray style’ housings, suitable for either direct termination or splicing of up to 48 fibres in 1U of rack space. Each panel in manufactured from high quality 2mm thick steel and finished in black powder coated paint, to provide a strong and durable unit. To the front of the panel, a specified number of adaptors are loaded from left to right, which also the release latches for the sliding drawer. Each adaptor is fitted with a dust cap. Each simplex adaptor accommodates one terminated fibre. Each panel includes a set of adjustable fixing arms and a cable management tray, which includes cable entry path, cable ties and 24-way splice tray.
- Slack storage for fibres.
- Easy termination and re-entry.
- Good protection for incoming cables.
- Available with i-connect pigtails.
- Fibre connectors can be directly terminated or spliced.
- High density up to 144 ports available for adaptors.
- Multiple pre-stamped cable entry positions on rear.
- Cable tie “bridges” in base of draw.
- Available in fixed or drawer style, 1U 19”.
- Preinstalled dust covers on unpopulated ports.
- Management rings and metric glands included.
- Available for ST, SC and LC type adaptors with UPC, APC.
- Easy handling.
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Passive Optical Networks (GPON).
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Adaptor||Way of Communication||Mode|
*Sliding and fixed rack mount type are also available
**Duplex adaptors are also available
***Multimode adaptors are also available