Single Phase (1-20kVA)
The i-power AVR-1002 single phase relay-type voltage regulator is designed to correct on-line power supply in conditions of low/high voltages. The wide range of input voltages from 100 V to 280 V enables the operation of the device in conditions of critical power supply state. The automatic voltage regulator is equipped with protection against short circuit, overload, overheating, over voltage and under voltage. It adopts electronic circuitry and control relay to change the transformer tap to adjust to the output voltage. The relay AVR-1002 has various functions of protection from over-voltage and short circuit and so on. It is compact and elegant in design and has been widely used in areas where the mains voltage has sharp fluctuation or has sharp seasonal variation. With high precision, wide input voltage range, high reliability and low power loss, the AVR-1002 is the ideal protective solution for household and office electrical appliances.
- Excellent power supply with full protection.
- Wall mounted installation, effective utilisation of space.
- High precision, ≤3%.
- Aesthetic appearance.
- Microprocessor controlled automatic voltage regulation.
- Protection functions against power problems, like brown-out, over voltage and short circuit.
- Low-voltage protection.
- Over-voltage protection.
- Over-temperature protection.
- Short time delay (default setting):5s; long time delay (select by push-button switch): 255s.
- Reaction time (voltage stabilization time) ≤
- Overload protection.
- Home appliances
- Testing equipment
- Medical instruments
- Office equipment
- Science research instruments
- Lighting system
|Input Voltage||Single phase 120-270V|
|Output Voltage||Single phase 220V±5%|
|Under Voltage Protection||Output voltage ≤180V|
|Over Voltage Protection||Output voltage ≥245V|
|Start Delay Protection||6s|
|Efficiency||≥98% on full load|