Single Phase 3-32A
Maintaining a constant flow of electrical power to mission critical applications is vital in keeping IT systems running. Although uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) are seen as an important part of any electrical infrastructure, however they are also prone to faults. Therefore, the ability to switch seamlessly from one power source to another is required to keep systems running smoothly.
i-power single phase static transfer switches provide ultra-fast switching between two synchronised input power sources, offering virtually uninterrupted power to your electronic equipment. i-power static transfer switch allows maintenance of power sources without the need to shut down critical equipment. Sizes are available from 3A to 20A.
- Complete protection against mains and load failures.
- Ability to create systems with redundancy (switching between independent electrical supply lines, various UPS devices and generators).
- Short transfer time (3ms after line failure).
- Elimination of voltage swells, sags and interruptions on loads (switch-over).
- Protection against voltage variations.
- Increased power quality.
- Increased noise reduction.
- Power blackout protection.
- Power redundancy.
- Automatic static switching.
- Remote monitoring input power sources.
- Easy static and mechanical transfer to input sources.
- Power event logging
- Output current capability up to 1000% for short time.
- Telecommunication centre
- Airport security systems
- R&D labs
- Critical IT and fibre operation centres
|Frequency (Hz)||50 ±5|
|Transfer (ms)||≤ 4|
|Outlet||2 of IEC outlets, 2 of IRAM-2073 outlets and terminal|
|Alarm||Alarm of Bi-AC input abnormality, Alarm of output abnormality|
|Panel Display||LED indicators Status of bi-AC input, output|
|Temperature( ̊C )||0-40|
|Humidity||0-90% no condensation|