The i-power T-4105 is a true online, double-conversion UPS. It is a proven power solution for IT rooms, telecommunications, banking, medical facilities, laboratories, and other industries in which mission critical applications cannot be disrupted. The (3P/1P) UPS is designed with a wide input voltage range to handle voltage fluctuating situations and a high accuracy output voltage to fail-safe your equipment.
The T-4105 is available in capacities from 10kVA to 20kVA. By adopting the latest IGBT technology, the T-4105 is able to offer excellent voltage switching characteristics during generator operation. An internal bypass system allowing continuous power is also integrated for convenience when maintenance is necessary. In addition, the T-4105 comes with a parallel redundant feature that allows two UPS models to operate in parallel and as backup for each other.
- True double-conversion.
- Advanced IGBT technology to achieve high overall efficiency up to 90%.
- Digital signal processing control technology to optimise reliability and ensure high performance.
- Output power factor 0.9.
- Wide input voltage (309Vac – 478Vac) on full load.
- Generator compatible.
- Smart LCD display, allowing easy monitoring and access of UPS status.
- Latest high frequency switching power supply rectifier and PFC technology.
- Active input power factor correction 0.99.
- Output short circuit protection technology.
- Parallel redundancy feature to increase system reliability levels.
- Intelligent temperature compensator system.
- Based on sensitive peak current protection circuit design.
- Optional SNMP card available.
- Optional i-power Remote Management System (RMS) available.
|Input Voltage Range||100% Load:160~300Vac ， 175 ~ 280Vac 304 ~ 478Vac
50% Load: 115 ~ 300Vac
|Input Frequency Range||45-65Hz （ Auto-Tracking ）|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Distortion||<1% （ Linear Full Load ）, <3%(None-Linear Full Load)|
|Overload||> 120%: More than 1 min, > 105%-110%: More than 10 min
> 150%: 300 ms transfer to bypass
|Protection||Low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature|
|Static Bypass Transfer Time||0ms|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free|
|Model Rated Volts / Units||192Vdc||192Vdc||192Vdc|
|Charger (A) Max||7A||7A||7A|
|Working Temperature( ° C)||0-40|
|Protections||Overload, Short-Circuit, Over Temp., Utility Power
Voltage High/low, BAT Voltage High/low
|Manual Maintenance Bypass||Optional|
|Display|| LCD/LED: UPS Status, INV Status, Bypass Status,
BAT Status, BAT %, Load %, Fault Messages
|Communication Port||Rs232 (Std.) ； /SNMP/RS485/ Dry Contact （ Optional Accessory ）|
|Remote Software||Multi-functional Monitoring System,
Online and BAT Mode Status, BAT Fault, Remote Control
|Net Weight (kg)||27||35||35|