The presence of a functional electricity grid is not always as obvious as it would seem to be. An insufficient infrastructure is often the cause for an unreliable grid. The situation becomes even more difficult when there is no grid at all and yet a need for a reliable electricity supply is always there. A local and properly functioning system is the only answer at this point. The i-power T-7000 is that answer, it is a full digitised powerful single phase-in/single phase-out all-in-one charger/inverter system. It consists of a dual AC prioritised mode and an inverter prioritised mode, accompanied by a large charging current charger. Packed inside the T-7000 Interactive inverter-charger are three main core elements: a powerful low frequency pure sinewave inverter, a high power battery charger, and a fast action automatic AC changeover switch. By having all three units combined into the one product saves on space, weight, and reduces installation complexities. All features are seamlessly integrated to give fully automatic operation without any manual switching required.
- Powerful sinewave inverter, battery charger and auto transfer switch in one unit.
- Compact design with high overload handling.
- 9 output power factor.
- Selectable low battery voltage trip.
- Selectable sensing cycle to reduce power consumption.
- 3-step intelligent battery charging.
- 8 pre-set battery type selector.
- Powerful charge rate up to 70Amp.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) for charger.
- Extra protection for loads under generator mode.
- Selectable AC voltage range.
- 8ms average transfer time, guaranteeing power continuity.
- Ability to switch the unit on/off manually.
- Ability to select/deselect power saver mode.
- 17 alarms/warnings.
- LCD display with LED indicators.
- Optional RS232 communication port.
|Capacity (W)||1kW, 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW, 6kW, 8kW, 10kW, 12kW|
|Input Voltage Range||192-243Vac/164-243Vac for 1-6kW, 154-273Vac for 8-12kW|
|Input Frequency Range||50Hz/60Hz (Auto-Tracking)|
|Phase & Waveform||Single phase & Sinewave|
|Output Voltage||100Vac/120Vac/220Vac/230Vac/240Vac Single Phase
(Sync to input on AC Mode)
|Overall Efficiency||Line Mode >95%|
|BAT Mode >85%|
|Power Saver :Available when the load is less than 50watts|
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz (Auto-Tracking)|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Voltage||1-2kW: 12Vdc/24Vdc, 3-4kW: 12Vdc/24Vdc/48Vdc, 5-6kW: 24Vdc/48Vdc, 8-12kW: 48Vdc|
|Max Charging Current||1-8kW: 20-75A, 10kW: 20-85A, 12kW: 20-100A|
|Noise (In 2 meters) dB||<60|
|Working Temperature( ⁰C)||0-40|
|Protections||Overload, Over Temp, Over Voltage|
|LED Display||Line Mode, inverter mode, charging mode, Fully charged, over heat shutdown, overloaded Shutdown, saving mode|
|Large LCD||Charging Mode, inverter mode, Alarm|
|Switch Selector||Saving mode is on/off when push the switch forwards/backwards,
keeping horizontal is turning inverter off
|Audible Alarm||Alarm is triggered when the heat sink temperature is over 105℃,
with shutdown after 30 seconds
|Communication Port||RJ11/RS232 (Optional)|
|Size (RM D*W*H) mm||1-3kW: 218*179*442, 4-6kW: 218*179*598, 8kW: 549*450*201, 10-12kW: 584*450*201|
|Net Weight (kg)||1kW:14, 2kW:19, 3kW:23, 4kW:35, 5kW:44, 6kw:44, 8kW:56, 10kW:64, 12kW:68|