Three Phase (10-2000kVA)
The i-power three phase Static Voltage Regulator is designed to protect the non-linear, complex loads by maintaining the output voltage within permissible limits, irrespective of the voltage sags, voltage swell, transient voltage, harmonics, over voltage, under voltage and phase unbalance. The three phase static AVR-1001 is a complete electronical voltage regulator which contains no moving parts. Voltage correction is realised completely under micro processing control via digital technology in milliseconds. The AVR-1001 offers wide range voltage stabilizer, used to cope with input voltage down to 88V, and output voltage regulated to rated 220V without de-rating the input power. The AVR-1001 is designed to be compact and light in weight, assisting in tight regulation of power quality, without switching the active power path. This series is ideal for real-time voltage control, along with the benefits of excellent inbuilt surge voltage protection and electrical noise control circuits, thereby making it cost effective and highly reliable.
- Extremely wide voltage regulation range 88-264Vac (L-N), option for customisation is available.
- 10-2000kVA three phase, rated voltage can be customised.
- Individual regulation of each phase for unbalance load.
- Unique small dimension.
- Reliable and quiet servo motors.
- Wheels mounted for easy installation.
- Overvoltage and under voltage cut off delay.
- Sine wave output (regardless of input waveform).
- High Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF).
- By-pass switch available for easy maintenance.
- Auto power-on function on request.
- Voltage correction rate 1000V/sec.
- Excellent voltage regulation of +/- 1%
- Auto bypass
- No moving parts so no wear and tear and high reliability
- No maintenance required.
- Silent operation.
- Excellent load protection capabilities to ensure load life
- Household appliances
|System Voltage||Nominal system voltage 380/220 V, or other rated voltage|
|Input Voltage||88-290V, customization on request|
|Voltage Regulation Mode||Independent phase regulation|
|Insulation Class||H Class|
|Regulation Accuracy||±2.5% (adjustable, 1-5 %)|
|Cooling Type||Natural Air(AN)/Forced Air(AF)|
|Undervoltage Protect||Cut off 242 V (adjustable), delay 4 -7 s|
|Overvoltage Protect||Cut off 176 V (adjustable), delay 4 -7 s|
|Operational Temperature||-20 C to +45 C|
|Protection Class||Ingress protection IP20 (outdoor version customization)|
|Electrical Safety||CE equivalent|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Customized as per the AVR Rating|