Three Phase 100-400A
i-power three phase static transfer switches (STS) transfer the power supply between independent three phase alternating current (AC) power sources. In the event of an interruption or abnormal conditions in one source feeder, the critical load will be transferred to the second power source without interruption of power to the connected load. The i-power STS provides an extremely fast load transfer, typically 1/4 of a cycle. This high speed load transfer guarantees the uninterrupted operation for even the most sensitive electronic equipment.
i-power static transfer switches can operate with the default source selected as A or B to feed the critical load. On failure of the selected source the load will be transferred in synchronism to the alternative source. Sizes are available from 100A to 400A with three switching elements as standard for the three phase system.
- Full protection of critical industrial and IT applications against power failures and faults on the load.
- Fast and safe transfer between the power sources.
- Monitoring of all parameters on the LCD display.
- Remote advanced diagnostics (RS232 and TCP/IP).
- In the event that the power supplied by both sources fails, full system operation is guaranteed by the power supply backup function that provides backup power to the circuits from an external, independent standby power source.
- Increased power quality.
- Increased noise reduction.
- Power blackout protection.
- Power redundancy.
- Automatic static switching.
- Remote monitoring input power sources.
- Easy static and mechanical transfer to input sources.
- Power event logging.
- Output current capability up to 1000% for short time.
- Lowest MTTR (Mean-Time-To-Repair)
- Telecommunication Centre
- Airport security systems
- R&D labs
- Critical IT and fibre operation centres
|Voltage||230/400 Vac 4 wires + earth|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz, +/-%-5(adjustable error window)|
|Voltage / Frequency||230/400 Vac 4 wires + earth - 50Hz or 60Hz, +/-%-5|
|Load crest factor||upto 3.5|
|Protection||SCR protection and overcurrent protection available / short circuit protection available|
|Load PF Range||0.6 lag to 0.9 lead|
|Transfer Time||5 msec within CBEMA & IEEE for synchronized sources - 11 msec for unsynchronized sources|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|RS232 Multiplexer||Available as options (2 RS232 serial ports)|
|Internal Resistive Load||Available as options|