Wall Mount ODFs
i-connect Wall Mount ODFs are designed for high-density, secure terminations. The single and two door design ensures that the terminations and the patching are safe. The boxes have 20mm knockouts and pre-drilled fixing holes.
The wall mounted ODFs provide a cost effective and secure method of terminating fibres, where standard 19” cabinets and patch panels are not suitable. The cabinet is composed of two parts-one links with i-connect cables for fusion in connection between i-connect optical cables and i-connect pigtails and the other with i-connect patch cords.
- Includes splice tray holder kit.
- Reversible cable strain relief bracket.
- Recessed, easy-to-use door latches.
- Easy termination and re-entry.
- Can be used with pre-terminated systems.
- Available in 6-96 adaptors for FC/SC/ST/LC.
- Lockable single and double door.
- Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (PON).
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor wall mounting.
- Suitable for campus backbone applications.
|Order Code||No. of Ports||Adaptor||Way of Communication||Mode|
* Other adaptor types are also available